Sorry for the muddled state of some of the older posts. Mist is slaving away to reformat them ASAP ; ).

11/2/09

Reading Challenge November 2009

Yesterday, on Twitter, I came across a link to a reading challenge by Mandy from She-Reads. NaNoReadMo will run parallel to NaNoWriMo which challenges its participants to write 50K words in the month of November. For those of us who aren't writerly-inclined, we can show support for writers by reading more this month. With life and work obligations, my own reading has fallen to barely 1 book a month. NaNoReadMo is asking us to read 5 books in November. I'm already a day behind but that's ok, I used yesterday to look through my TBR pile and decide on my 5 books. I switched out the books so many times I'm going to post the latest compilation so I can't change them anymore. These are the 5 books I WILL read for the month of November:

Keri Arthur - Bound to Shadows Carolyn Jewel - Scandal Maggie Stiefvater - Shiver Karen Marie Moning - Dreamfever Janet Evanovich - Finger Lickin' Fifteen
Good luck to all the writers participating in NaNoWriMo and to my fellow readers who will embark on the NaNoReadMo challenge. As Nike says: Just Do It!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kick Ass Romance Blogs

AUTHOR & INDUSTRY BLOGS THAT DON'T SUCK

Kick Ass Fantasy Blogs

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP