Sorry for the muddled state of some of the older posts. Mist is slaving away to reformat them ASAP ; ).

1/11/09

Ripped Covers: Scandal's Bride by Stephanie Laurens

This gem used to grace the cover of one of the Cynster series Novels. prepare for a completely educational lesson on man titty and perfume marketing Reader: I don't get it, Can your chest be hot but your back be cold??? Huge glaring lack in the manjugs. Where'd the nips go? Mistress: I guess when you're in love, you have to take the time to savor the fresh fart smell Reader: Judging the looks on their faces I say they should bottle the stuff and market it as aphrodisiac aerosol. Wanderer: "Because men are animals." Musk of Love, a new and titillating fragrance by Lancome Reader: Err..I'm still on the nips. I officially cannot get past them.

5 comments:

KT Grant Sunday, January 11, 2009 2:31:00 PM  

I think the heroine is all dreamy because the hero has that nice baby soft waxed look.

JenB Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:02:00 PM  

How do you keep getting my personal photos??

I know we're supposed to say mean things about these covers, but I secretly love them. Romance novels wouldn't be romance novels without them. They're timeless!

Mistress Sunday, January 11, 2009 7:53:00 PM  

Katie: Sure thing, nothing is more of a turn on then a man who smells of baby powder.

Jen: Aww Jen no worries, we luv em too. They definitely have nostalgic win on their side... but they're still freaking funny. = )

Katie Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:27:00 PM  

"man titty and perfume marketing"

hee!

Mistress Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:24:00 AM  

I'll have you know it's a perfectly respectable College major, Katie. LMAO

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kick Ass Romance Blogs

AUTHOR & INDUSTRY BLOGS THAT DON'T SUCK

Kick Ass Fantasy Blogs

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP