Sorry for the muddled state of some of the older posts. Mist is slaving away to reformat them ASAP ; ).

11/27/08

Why Thanksgiving Doesn't Suck

Dear Bookish Masses, I love love love Thanksgiving and not for the boring peace to men hallmark sound bites. It’s awesome, and not just because of the food which doesn’t hurt. A non religious holiday where nothing is expected of me other than eating. Which hello, I have to do anyway to live... so it's win win. After that I'm expected to… oh wait that’s right... zilch, nada, & nothing else. So I can be as sloth like as I please, and I please much.I'm given a national pardon from: work, school, and life. I can sleep the whole day or read for hours with impunity. That my darlings doesn’t suck. May the Gobble be with You, Mistress

5 comments:

Anonymous,  Friday, November 28, 2008 2:01:00 PM  

= ) Reader I knew you'd know the proper response to my giblet greeting.

Grr I just thought of the one thing that does suck about Thanksgiving. All the Yahoos who before the night is dead and gone, start start xmas cheer. C'mon can a girl bask in her afterglow for a little while.

Dream Friday, November 28, 2008 2:26:00 PM  

The gobble was definitely with me yesterday and again today - 'twas good indeed!

lmao at the turkey pic until I saw what was on the platter - I be scared! (:-0)

Mistress Saturday, November 29, 2008 2:03:00 AM  

I've nicknamed the pic " Kill Turkey, Kill Faster" lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kick Ass Romance Blogs

AUTHOR & INDUSTRY BLOGS THAT DON'T SUCK

Kick Ass Fantasy Blogs

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP